April 8th, 2016
Years of working with clients, years of compiling easy to follow tips and years of fine tuning a simple step-by-step system that can help and benefit every woman, in any stage of her style journey, have finally come together. With the launch of my two new books, Style Your Way to Success and Style 365, there’s literally something for everyone. Well, of the female persuasion that is.
- Struggle with looking good or having any sense of style
- Find yourself confused, frustrated and a little discouraged when it comes to knowing what to buy, how to wear it or how to put it all together
- Wish you had the confidence to live the life of your dreams
Then Style Your Way to Success is for You!
- Having incredible style that’s reflected in all areas of your life
- Knowing what to do and how to do it, giving you complete power and control
- Looking and feeling truly amazing, confident that you’ve got what it takes to go after anything you want
All it takes is 5 Simple Steps!
YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO…
NOW IF YOU’RE…
- Stuck in a style rut
- Wardrobe Challenged
- Desperate for some beauty 411
OR YOU WISH…
- You could get some tips
- Someone would share their secrets
- Or just tell you what to do
YOU’RE IN LUCK!
Based on the App of the same name, Style 365 is full of relevant and practical style and beauty tips that once applied, will leave you looking better than ever. Read one every day for a year, devour the whole book at once or go at your own pace.
It’s like having your very own Personal Stylist right at your fingertips!
I’ve worked with some amazing women all over the world to help create Style Your Way to Success and Style 365. Here’s what some of them say about our time together…
“I’m more confident about my outfits – it saves me hours of standing in front of my full wardrobe trying to figure out what to wear, which top goes with what bottom and pulling my hair out about accessories.”
Eva Gossenreiter, Life Coach, Linz, Austria & Belfast, NI
“I loved how simple and clear the advice was. In just a few minutes I was confident I had the right choice of outfits for my photo shoot.”
Kat Bern, Dream Home Creator, London, England
“I was able to go through my wardrobe and find clothes that I already own that I can start to wear in different ways – and now I feel more confident that I have a variety of outfits to start my new job with!”
Dina S., Personal Trainer, Sydney, Australia
“You can tell that Barbara knows what she’s talking about (is an expert in her field).”
Maureen Witten, Emotional Eating Coach, Denver, CO, USA